i want the “steve rogers is bi” movement to become so strong that people who arent in on it begin to question it. they’ll be like “he isn’t canonically bi… is he?” but they’ll never find a real answer bc so many people will be like “no. he is. he definitely is” and everyone will be confused and then his bisexuality will get written into movies
- what she says: im fine
- what she means: sirius black died and there was never time to mourn him and i am continually haunted by the veil he fell through
Can we just talk about how she cast this spell without a fucking wand? Like Hermione BAMF Granger up in here CONFUNDS CORMAC WITHOUT A WAND. Pretty sure the only other person we see doing this in the series is ALBUS FUCKING DUMBLEDORE WHO IS THE MOST POWERFUL SORCERER IN THE WORLD. Here comes Hermione no muthafucking prisoners Granger to prove the world wrong because she is the most powerful sorceress in the world. Can’t pronounce her name? She’ll blink at you and you’ll wake up in the Sahara desert thinking you’re a cactus.
Where are all the body positive white feminists at? This post has like no notes. I wonder why….
Because there is nothing we can say in the face of this woman’s courage and accomplishment. She ought to be allowed to say it and take pride in it on her own, without us taking up her light.
like. a short list of ideas for hollywood:
- all-girl diamond heist operation
- all-girl detective drama
- all-girl mafia
- all-girl motorcycle club
- all-girl political conspiracy thriller
- all-girl drug empire wars
- all-girl superhero league
- all-girl deep sea diving team
- all-girl fuckin crayon factory i literally do not give a shit
- all-girl film without making it a fucking chick flick/comedy
Calvin and Hobbes: the college years
Y’know, I scrolled past this and thought to myself, “yeah, this is pretty cute, but I’m not gonna reblog it.”
Until I saw that last gif.
Yeah, last one did for me as well.