His tattoo translates to ‘faggot’. WHY
Because i am one.
“Let me give you some advice, bastard: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.”
-George R.R Martin.
This is a reference to the original planned ending for season 5! If the show didn’t get picked up for season 6, they were going to reveal that Cas was actually God the whole time.
THIS WOULD HAVE MEANT THAT GOD FELL IN LOVE WITH DEAN WINCHESTER
- me: i am actually so happy with my life right now for once
- next day: *everything fucks up*
medusa, trying to turn you to stone, but you accidentally called her “melissa” when you first walked in and now you’re too embarrassed to look at her. “it’s alright” she keeps saying “i get it all the time” but you still won’t look. u don’t even remember the stone thing until later
not gonna lie, that sounds awful and really troublesome
This is so true. I love this description so much.
And then one of them has some random ad playing noise on it and I CAN NEVER FUCKING FIND IT!
so is writers block when you accidentally close them all at the same time?
Forced reboot to install updates.
Downs Designs produces jeans, capri pants and shirts for individuals with Down syndrome, a genetic disorder that leaves patients with developmental delays and intellectual disability. Patients with Down syndrome are physically built differently than other people, and as a result often lack access to well-fitting clothes, furthering negative perceptions of people who have the disorder and increasing the condition’s social stigma.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.